Dear Rainbow Springs Families,
My name is Ms. Andrea Aragon and I am honored to serve my 4th year as principal of our wonderful Rainbow Springs Pre-school. I have worked in Moreno Valley Unified School District for over 27 years as a teacher, assistant principal, coordinator and principal. Special education has always been my passion and I’m just as excited to lead Rainbow’s wonderful staff now as I was when I took the helm four years ago.
Together we can continue to create a safe, engaging, and nurturing environment using evidence-based strategies for our amazing students in order to reach their IEP goals and get them to the next level.
However, all of these pieces will not be as effective without your support. Please ensure that you are supporting our efforts by ensuring that your child attends school, on time, every day. Completion of his/her homework every night, maintaining regular contact with teacher and attending all parent day events. You are such an integral piece to the success of your child and we would like for you to be an active participant in his/her educational career.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is email@example.com. You can also reach me by phone at 951-571-7500
Sincerely Andrea Aragon, Principal
School Vision and Rationale
Provide students with the environment, resources, and skills to develop to their fullest potential in a diverse society.
Through careful planning, collaboration, and hard work, the staff at Rainbow Springs promises to provide an enriching experience by:
- Fostering a safe atmosphere where all students and adults are cared for and respected.
- Holding high expectations for student growth, development, and achievement.
- Valuing and respecting the culture and diversity of students and their families.
- Treating each child and family as important individuals who are vital members of the IEP/IFSP team.
- Working with families to build a collaborative, respectful, and fruitful relationship that helps to realize the fullest potential in our students.